Friday, November 03, 2006

Fondness

As my fondness for you grows
Into liking, into affection;
With every morning, with every rain
And you turn into words of my poem;
I wonder if I should draw the line,
Or leave my poem unpolished
For you to give it a name and a rhyme.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it a rhyme I surely will,
Sit back, relax and just stay still.
There is no line that I can not rub,
Two words dont exist that I cannot club.
Dont you wait for the morning and the rain,
You have no idea how big can become this pain.
Dont try to find who this anonymous is,
Instead spend your time in naming the poem, miss.

N said...

@anon
good lines.. and I ain't waiting for the morning nor the rain..

Anonymous said...

Stretch your arms to the heavens,
Yell your lungs out just to feel good,
Ruffle your hair till you're sure nobody can stand it but you..

Its then that you feel,
a Oneness with someone,
Everyone and Everything.

One line. One thread of feelings.
One poem. One bunch of emotions.

One word.

Fondness.

:)

The Verve said...

Unpolised poetry has a beauty in it :) Fresh and natural, straight out of heart!

Gayathri Chandrashekar said...

Unpolished poetry of yours shines bright...