To fall asleep while watching the dawn break,
Telling myself that the dreams
Can wait for another morning,
That there is no hurry
And that there is no worry,
And that even if the world around me
Might crumble down to pieces - I would
make a collage out of it-
And smile.
7 comments:
Dawn is inspirational..that today is the day..now is the time..Carpe Diem..rise and shine..everything like that..how can you fall asleep at dawn?
I fell asleep after a whole night's awakeness.. the break of the dawn was inspirational as you said.. But one neednot conform with the world's timings.. The thought of defering dreams and driving away worry dawned on me and I slipped into a happy slumber..
Nice imagery ! Try writing a haiku on it . :)
Thankyou...I leave you the pleasure of writing a haiku :)
nice lines there, but why do dreams have to wait for another morning? they wait for another day if we consider we dream at night.
@spotless mind
they have to wait for another morning to come true :)
nice :)
Post a Comment