Not stories really, but do you care so much? I like the rhetoric in the title and hence we shall call this post so. The blog is about me mostly, isn't it? Come on, lets drop the argument and go on with the post. Come on. Please.
There is this song by Alanis Morissette called, "That I would be good". What about the song? Well, listen to it loud enough and it sounds alright. It fills the room, fills the mind and so on.
There is something about fragility, everything surrounding me is fragile. The big deal about fragility is this- you see this beautiful glass vase that would hold for you a big bunch of red roses or perhaps white roses if you are in mood for the white. And you don't buy it. No, not because it is costly. But because its fragility scares you.
Red you think,
No, white you think otherwise.
A room, a cosy one,
A table to one corner,
No, a table in the middle rather,
And a vase of white roses,
Or perhaps red.
This is the vase,
The perfect one,
Perfectly transparent,
And perfectly fragile.
Red or white?
No, it doesn't matter anymore.
The fragile vase broke
Even before you dropped it.
Okay, you don't like my poem? It is a big deal believe me, this thing called fragility. No? Okay, I shall live with this disagreement. Am I always breaking my vases and shattering my dreams? I am free to rant, ain't I?
Monday, August 13, 2007
Fragility and other stories
Labels: A few vagaries, Madness
No comments:
Post a Comment